Tuesday

ENOCH...A Walk With God


I have been so absorbed in this bible study of Beth Moore's "Believing God". She is taking us into the museum of the "Hall of Faith" in Hebrews 11 and showing us that we can receive our promised land.

One of the faith giants that intrigues me is Enoch, there isn't much written about him...except that he was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God had taken him up. Hebrews 11: 5 Read further... for my question was "why did he not face a physical death?"... because he was pleasing to God; his faith was so strong, he truly believed that God exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Hebrews 11:6 This is a powerful thought... what a way to please God... to increase my faith! It is a gift; all I have to do is ask God to please increase my faith and accept the gift... and seek him in all that I do.
"Faith is reason grown courageous." Sherwood Eddy