Thursday

A Matter of Choice...

Jesus said to her…”Did I not tell you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” John 11: 40. This is a promise, not just idle words. If I believe I will see God’s glory!! All through the Gospels Jesus tells us in his gentle, yet strong words of truth… it is our choice to stay in his word; it is our choice to believe his words. To ask,” Lord, Increase our faith!” Luke 17: 5… To say “I believe help my unbelief!” Mark 9: 23-24. To ask for his help!

Heart breaking trials came into my life and the choice I made was to cling to the God of my hope. Even through the worse of times; I held on tight when there appeared no hope. Always to pray and not lose heart!

In reading this parable from Luke 18: 1-8; I became the woman who constantly went to God, crying out to him day and night. The broken heart was healed, I knew pure love; the fears left, I was protected; the crippling anxieties disappeared, I was healed. The healing continues, there is so much to be done... I know God hears the cries of his people, I've experienced it and his glory is revealed.

So, dear friends, hold onto the Truth, the Healer of your soul... He will hear you and He will answer as the story of your life unfolds. Jesus...Jesus...Jesus, I trust you...

The Gospel Candle

http://www.trustiam.com/