Thursday

His Love... Our Perseverance!!!

I've been going through some pretty rough times, especially spiritually... just a constant battle, struggling to know the Truth within me. And I have been aware of Jesus with His arm around me... just as in this video... helping me, one step at a time, that I may finish this race. 


"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Hebrews 12:1

Thank you GodTube


May you know His arm around you as you run the race of life and may you receive the prize that waits for you... Jesus... Jesus... Jesus...


 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.  2 Thessalonians 2:16 - 17


I thank Him for His love... "Let everything that breaths praise the Lord." Psalm 150:6


Abundant Blessings to each of you,
Elizabeth


http://www.trustiam.com
http://www.mycabbageroses.com   My designs on products... Look for the Christian gifts and enjoy!