Saturday

The Joy of Forgiveness

I find there are times I struggle with forgiveness, either for myself or for another. Like Paul, I am willing… but my flesh is weak. It’s during these times of great effort that I learn to lean upon the Lord.
Abba… I forgive …help my un-forgiveness. Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...


Psalm 32:1-7
The Joy of Forgiveness…Our God you bless everyone whose sins you forgive and wipe away. You bless them by saying. “You told me your sins… without trying to hide them and now I forgive you.”
Before I confessed my sins, my bones felt limp and I groaned all day long. Night and day your hand weighed heavily on me and my strength was gone… as in the summer heat. So I confessed my sins and told them all to you. I said, “I’ll tell the Lord each of my sins.” Then you forgave me and took away my guilt.
We worship you, Lord and we should always pray whenever we find out that we have sinned. Then we won’t be swept away by a raging flood. You are our hiding place! You protect us from trouble and you put songs in our hearts… because you have saved us..
(A special psalm by David.)

Inspired from this psalm, I search my soul for sins to be forgiven and wiped away...

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis

http://www.trustiam.com