Sunday

The Miracle of Loaves and Fishes

I am God Most High! The only sacrifice I want is for you to be thankful
and to keep your word. Pray to me in time of trouble. I will rescue you,
and you will honor me. Psalm 50:14-15

A Thanksgiving Prayer
Oh, God, when I have food, help me to remember the hungry;
When I have work, help me remember the jobless;
When I have a warm home help me remember the homeless;
When I'm without pain, help me to remember those who suffer;
And remembering, help me to destroy my complacency and bestir my compassion.
Make me concerned enough to help by word and deed, those who cry out for what we take for granted.

Hear my prayer O' Lord...

Samuel F. Pugh


"Jesus said to his disciples: "My heart is moved with compassion for the crowd...' He took seven loaves and a few small fish, blessed them and distributed them. About 4,000 people ate their full." Mark 8:2-9

Oh my Lord... you are calling and I offer my thanksgivings...

http://www.trustiam.com