Sunday

O' Lord...Help Me Find The Way

Come back O'Lord,

WHEN DID IT BECOME SO HOPELESS? Why is your hand not with me? I do not feel it, Come back. Please. Now come back to me. Lord God, you are my father; you are my friend. Be gentle with me, show me where I have walked away from the ideas you want me to live by; from what you want me to be.

"Because the needy and the poor groan... I will now arise." says the Lord; "I will place them in the safety for which they long." The promises of the Lord are promises that are pure... silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times. Psalm 12:5-6

Meditate...let the Psalms wash over you...become your words, your cry to our God. Pray and know he will answer... He will deliver you from the darkness of the night. Be ever watchful for the way ... you will know it in your soul. Give him praise and thanks ...

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. Mother Teresa


http://www.trustiam.com/