Friday

Happy New Year and My Resolution...



The greatest gift of Love is seeing God in another's eyes...

I am looking so forward to this gift of a NEW YEAR; accepting the deeper awareness of learning to love the essence of all things; to see God in another’s eyes.

Wow!! What a New Year's resolution...but it is something I must do!

For I am called to make LOVE my aim.

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends...

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child... when I became a woman I gave up childish ways. 1Corinthians 13: 4-11

My resolution is to live my life as if I am inventing a great love story...

http://www.trustiam.com