Friday

The Soul... A Candle Flame...


The living soul of man, the candle of God, sways back and forth, always aspiring to return to its Divine source, the infinite light of God
The soul's natural phenomenon of swaying, like a living candle, reaches its peak when we learn God's Word and pray to Him from the depth of our hearts
...
Author Unknown

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the lamp of the Lord, searching all his innermost parts ( RSV Catholic Edition)

Proverbs 20:27 The human spirit is the lamp of Yahweh ~ searching the deepest self. (New Jerusalem Bible)


Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of a man is the lamp of the Lord, Searching all the inner depths of his heart. (New King James)

O' Lord, Let me not hide my light under a basket...nor my flame be blown out. You gave us the Holy Spirit to comfort and guide us...that any question I ask will be answered...if I but listen. Lead me O Kindly Light...

Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...

The Christ Candle

http://www.trustiam.com/