Friday

Two Treasures...


"Two treasures of the Christian faith: the Holy Spirit and the Cross."


"The Spirit opens human intelligence to horizons that surpass it and makes it understand the beauty and truth of God's love revealed, in fact, on the cross," the Holy Father explained. "A love of which no one will be able to separate us, and that is experienced by giving one's life as Christ did."



"With all that is happening in the world and in our lives, I want to share with you two very powerful novenas... to 'the Shoulder Wound of Jesus' and 'the Sacred Heart of Jesus.' "


Oh loving Jesus, meek lamb of God, I a miserable sinner salute and worship the most sacred wound of Thy Shoulder, On which Thou didst bear Thy heavy cross, which so tore Thy flesh and laid Thy bones as to inflict an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy most Blessed Body.I adore Thee, Oh Jesus most sorrowful, I praise and glorify Thee, and give thankfully to thee for this most Holy and sacred and painful wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me on towards Heaven along the way of Thy Cross. In Jesus name (intentions) Amen to all.


And...


A Prayer to the Sacred Heart when in difficulties... Almighty arms in Jesus I come before you with all my faith begging you for comfort in my difficult situation. Do not forsake me good Jesus, open your doors in my way that your almighty arms will open and close as you desire. (Make your petitions for 3 difficulties.) Oh my God receive this supplication from a wounded heart that is always fighting for life, with your divine power never let me scramble for want of help. Almighty Jesus assist me to find shelter in my celestial country. Amen.

This prayer is so powerful that you will get the request no matter how difficult it may be. Start this prayer on a Friday lighting a candle and putting it out after prayer. This same candle should be lit for 5 days while praying. Then publish at
www.light-a-candle.org




"The more we try to follow in the footsteps of Jesus of Nazareth on the roads of Galilee, so much the more will we understand that he has taken charge of our humanity, sharing in everything except sin. Our faith is not born from a myth or an idea, but from an encounter with the Risen One, in the life of the Church." Pope Benedict XVI


May the God of Love And Peace be with you...

Blessings,
Elizabeth