Sunday

For All Who Are In Need...


I wanted to share with you something that I heard about today, for all
who are in need at this time. Whenever Mother Teresa felt she needed
urgent help from heaven she used to gather her sisters together and say
what she called her 'Express Novena' . It was simply saying the
Memorare nine times in a row concentrating on Our Blessed Mother. For
all who are ill, or in pain or suffering of any kind today, I pray this
prayer for you. God bless and keep you all, and give you His peace
.

Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.







We need to come together and pray for one another... moving and living in the Holy Will of God.

God bless and keep you all,
Elizabeth



http://www.trustiam.com/

http://www.zazzle.com/cabbageroses*