Sunday

What I Desire...

Abba Father, With all that I am, I turn to you with the desire to please You. Please reveal to me Your image of Goodness; send Your Holy Spirit, carrier of Wisdom, from the holy heavens to attainable the Unattainable and the Inaccessible... by Your Good Will.

And God said: "If you but desire to please Me... I will breathe out a scent like incense upon My creation; I will spread My perfume as never before in history; have you not read: 'I, like a conduit from a river, like a watercourse running into a garden, I am going to water My orchard; I intend to irrigate My flower beds; and see, My conduit has grown into a river, and My river has grown into a sea; now I shall make discipline shine out, and I shall send its light far and wide; I shall pour out teaching like prophecy, as a legacy to all future generations'; and My people will say: 'look! look how our Father is advancing like the clouds! look how He is pouring out His Holy Spirit with a Blessing;'

I want to heal your disloyalty, I want to heal your apostasy and give you all a pure heart so that you need not avoid Me with shame; many of you will stand aghast, perplexed and stupefied, others will harbor doubts in their heart, others will set their faces harder than rock at the Powerful Presence of My Spirit; yet, I am only accomplishing My Son's Promise ...."

Read: Sirach (Ecclesiasticus). 24:30-33., Numbers. 6:22-27, Isaiah.60:8

Thank you, True Life in God daily messages




Thank you Brother David Steindl-Rast n' YouTube

The Lord bless you and keep you:
The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace...

Blessings,
Elizabeth


http://www.trustiam.com