Monday

My Plan...

God has a plan for our lives... Have you ever felt God calling you? Ever felt that there is something important for you to be doing? I have ...

My company to you is the sweetest of the sweet; if thorns and briers come, do not fear, these have to come anyway, I will lift you to go over them; they shall not harm you;

- enlarge My Vineyard, and I will extend all the fruits of My Vineyard and its boundary will have no end; - My Plan is to save you all, but I need generosity to atone the guilt of this generation; great is My sorrow to watch them going in the fire prepared by My Enemy;

Suddenly Jesus cried out with a loud Voice.

I Am the Source of Life! And from My Breast, Living Waters flow out! Come! Come and drink, I will not charge you, if any man is thirsty, let him come to Me! I am the Life and before you and among you all, I stand....

And Mary said,

- Children, a throng of angels will be by your side to accompany you in your mission; I, Jesus, bless you and tell you: "lo tedhal!" ... "Do not fear!"

This abbreviated message from Vassula… March 18, 1995




Thank you stevegat n' youtube...


Jesus, Beloved Son of The Living God, have mercy on us and on the whole world...


Blessings,

Elizabeth

http://www.trustiam.com