Saturday

The Wonders of the Holy Name


This little book is a powerful little book to increase your faith and in opening yourself for an increase in seeing your prayers answered. It has mine, I can't thank God enough for bringing into my life. The words burned within me as I read the words that Fr. O'Sullivan wrote... and they continue to burn as I constantly reread this little book.


My prayer life has grown to be a global call to pray...

One of my prayers calls me to envision my country [mine is the United States] with the words "Culture of Life and Love" emblazoned across the country and see the light of God covering my nation and moving beyond it's borders. I repeat over and over, again and again the name of Jesus... Jesus...Jesus...

There are nights when God wakes me about 3 a.m. and I am in prayer... repeating... Jesus...Jesus...Jesus...

God always reveals to me, at one time or another, why I'd been in prayer.

God calls us to pray for one another...

I have come to set the earth on fire, and how I wish it were already blazing! Luke 12:49

God's Grace n' Blessings,
Elizabeth

http://www.trustiam.com