Sunday

Heaven Speaks to Those Who Suffer from Financial Need Part 1

I have been introduced to a holy movement through the messages of Anne, a lay apostle has with Jesus, our Lord, the Blessed Mother and many Saints. Anne has recorded them in sweet little volumes which you can buy or download them from her web home, Direction for Our Times (read her introduction) Anne receives a new message from Jesus, on the first of every month, about His call to service and she has received permission from the Catholic Church to present these messages. I have begun my journey through them and have found hope, and encouragement to embrace my crosses and persevere. There is great guidance n' direction through these readings and by saying "YES" to Jesus, I am drawn into a closer relationship with Him.


I am going to post videos of Dr. Mark Miravalle as he speaks to Anne a lay apostle - these were recorded in May of 2009, and they speak to one of the worlds greatest concerns... those who suffer from financial need. Just watching these videos and being open to hear the words has begun a shift in my attitude about my needs, my finances. I encourage you to set some time apart to watch each video; I will be posting 6 videos from this concern...




Thank you Anne, a lay apostle n' youtube...

May God Bless your "YES",

Elizabeth

http://www.trustiam.com