Monday

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made

2nd quarter of 17th centuryImage via Wikipedia


There are so many verses that touch my soul, each deeper at my time of need. These are some I hold onto...
I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.
Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. Revelation 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus. John 17:23
For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. John 17:26



Thank you... Original Recording: Sharon Morgan, at the age of 7...Words and Music: Cindee Martin Morgan...n' youtube

Prayer is so powerful, so important... Let us persevere for the lives of our children.

May God hear our prayers n' answer,
Elizabeth

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]