Tuesday

Financial Miracle Prayer

In these days of uncertainty and troubles we need to come together and pray for one another.  Call upon the Holy Spirit to show us the way. This is a very powerful prayer when prayed with a humble heart and a child like faith...

Financial Miracle

Heavenly Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth to your name be all glory and praise. Father, I come to you with child like faith knowing that when I pray that if I ask anything according to your will you hear me . Father, I pray that all decisions I make will be in line with Your word. Father, I pray for wisdom and guidance to handle every test, every trial, circumstance and every difficult situation that I face each day. Father, Forgive me that I manage to get myself in debt . I Bind the enemy from holding back the funds needed to pay off my debt in Jesus name . I loose myself from the curse of financial bondage in Jesus name. Father, there is no situation, no circumstance more powerful than You. With You God , all things are possible in my life. Father , You own everything and You are the solution to any problem, and You are bigger than any obstacle that I face. Father, I know you're able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or think, according to the power that works in me, ( Eph. 3:20. Father, I know that as I lift these words unto You in prayer they will be fulfilled (Ps. 145:19) . Father, I believe in my heart and confess that my needs are met, I am out of debt, and that the windows of heaven are opened to me. Father, I stand on your word despite what my circumstances appear to be . Father, I ask all this with thanksgiving for who You are and all that You do. Father, I wait patiently, but in expectation of seeing an answer to my prayers in your own timing. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!


Blessings,
Elizabeth

http://www.trustiam.com