Thursday

Abba, Father, We Adore You...

Luke 2: 28-32, 34-35 ...he took him up in his arms and blessed God and said "Lord, now let me, your servant depart in peace, according to your word; for my eyes have seen your salvation which you have prepared in the presence of all people... a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel."...and Simon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, "Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising of many in Israel, and for a sign that is spoken against (and a sword will pierce through your own soul also), that thoughts out of many hearts may be revealed."

I truly believe these powerful words...the blessings of the Messiah's reign is promised to all people... the Jews and the Gentiles. Simeon gives us an example of powerful prayer... when he gives praise and thanksgiving unto God, he blesses God... he then blesses the holy family. The more I keep my thoughts and images on this moment in time... the more I feel like I am there in the presence of this scared ritual of presenting Jesus to our Lord God.
I feel drawn to blessing God in my every thought and action of life.


This video is done as a decade of the rosary, ten statements, each to help you meditate on the mystery of the presentation of Jesus in the Temple. Here we find Mary listening to the prophecy of Simeon.








Keep our eyes upon Jesus...lay our lives before him... how we love him!

http://www.trustiam.com