Friday

Mary, The Mother of God...

I remember, many years ago when all I thought of Mary was just as the mother of Jesus... nothing more, certainly not the Mother of God... nor did I comprehend the magnitude of the "Virgin Birth". I'm not really sure when that understanding started to change; thinking back I do believe it was the moment I truly..., from the depths of my heart... turned to God, the Father, God, the Son, God, the Holy Spirit... to the Trinity. I just know, that Mary has become my mother as well. Each time I come before the Holy Family in prayer, there is an inner sense of assurance of who She is...


Mary, The Sanctuary of God...

This video is done as a decade of the rosary. Ten statements, each done so you can meditate on the Annunciation of Jesus to Mary. The rosary is a meditative prayer, and we meditate, and remember the moment as told in the bible, when the angel came to Mary, asking her if she would be the Mother of our Savior. The moment is very deep, as it teaches us about the humility of Mary, her obedience to God, and it reminds us that she was a part of Gods plan for our salvation. As you say the rosary, place yourself in the room with Mary, as the angel appears to her, telling her of Gods plan for her, and for us. This beautiful song is sung by my friend Maureen Hegarty, (Maureenderry) on youtube. By Steve Silvia.






And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord... And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior..." Luke 1: 45-47


Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee. O Virgin of Virgins my Mother! To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

"Immaculate Heart of Mary pray for us, now and at the hour of our death. Amen."


http://www.trustiam.com/