Friday

St. Michael Prayer


When I came into the Catholic Church one of the most powerful prayers I learned is the "St. Michael, the Archangel Prayer." It is changing my life, by praying the St. Michael prayer daily I have come to know that I am not alone in my struggles; that St Michael and all God's angels are there defending us.

"St. Michael the Archangel defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."



Thank you 1Hope4All n' YouTube

You can pray the "Guardian Angel Prayer" every morning and at night before you go to bed...

"Angel of God my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day (night) be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule, to guide. Amen."

Blessings,
Elizabeth

http://www.trustiam.com