Friday

God Believes In Me...

All my life I've been in search... of "knowing" deep in the fibers of my being... of someone’s unconditional absolute Faith in me. Some one who would understand the essence of who I am... knew my thoughts, my words even before they were formed. What would it be like... to "know" that I would never be abandon no matter what I thought or what my actions were like?

I have a young friend, Katie, who is now on the cruise of her life...sailing around the world on a ship with none other then Desmond Tutu. Yesterday, when I received a book she loaned me that Desmond Tutu wrote..."God Has A Dream"; I was surprised when I opened to the first chapter...God Believes in Us. The title of my blog… God knew what I needed to help me on my journey with him. Last night I even had a dream with Desmond Tutu in it. Will wonders never cease with these little gems of Heavenly love for me? I know not!

The Bible has this incredible image of you, of me, of every one of us, each one, held as something precious, fragile in the palms of God’s hands. And that you and I exist only because God is forever blowing God’s breath into us. And so God says to us (to me, to you), “I love you. You are precious in your fragility and your vulnerability. Your being is a gift.” Desmond Tutu… quoted from his book “God Has a Dream”.

[God's Love Means More Than Life] You are my God. I worship you. In my heart, I long for you...as I would long for a stream in a scorching desert. Psalm 63:1

But I am like an olive tree growing in God's house, and I can count on his love forever and ever. Psalm 52:8

I will tell them, "God's love can always be trusted, and his faithfulness lasts as long as the heavens." Psalm 89:2

Praise the LORD! He is good. God's love never fails.Only God works great miracles. God's love never fails. Psalm 136: 1, 4

All we have to do is look to the Cross and we can see His love for you and I… and then accept this gift of LOVE... this gift of FAITH!

http://trustiam.com