Sunday

I BELIEVE GOD...

I'm coming to the 10th week, the final week of a study that, for me, has been so powerful.

"You are my witness," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I Am...He. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me." Isaiah 43:10

We are led on this Bible faith journey of knowing, believing and understanding that God is who He says He is. I look at the Cross and at my life; I can see what He says He can do. I know that the Truth is before me; and as I gaze upon my LORD, I know I am who He says I am. That I can do all things through Jesus Christ, who gave His Life for me. Behold and Believe...and I say YES to His Word that it stays active and alive in me.

One of the tools Beth Moore gave us was to do a time line of our life experiences (broken into three, 1/5th segments), where we have seen God in our lives. This simple exercise helped bring to mind the periods of my life that, whether I knew it or not, God was beside me. I shall continue working on the 4th... fifth of my life, and looking for and expecting God to show me His Glory.

LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy. Habakkuk 3:2

http://www.trustiam.com