Wednesday

Hope in Troubled Times

Jeremiah 33: 3
    Let your cry come to me, and I will give you an answer, and let you see great things and secret things of which you had no knowledge.


No one can deny the troubled times we live in… it is scary out there… worried about what will happen next. I’d like to share with you how my view of our God has expanded over these last few days. It all began with an email from a friend about 'the cross in our bodies'. I wanted to find out more about it and found on You Tube a video series of Louie Giglio talking of ‘the cross in our body’ as well as the immensity of the universe and how that translates to “How Great is our God”



I'll never be the same again. Maybe some of you know Louie's teaching, I didn't, I am so thankful I watched these and that He has expanded my view of Him. We have a God who is so GREAT!!!