Sunday

I, The Wind...

"Lord grant me the grace to have freedom of the spirit"... and this came to me in a dream three nights ago... "I, the Wind, blow your spirit into the mind of God!"

I want to introduce to you to one of my favorite places, 'Sacred Space' ...
http://www.sacredspace.ie/ this is truly Holy Ground. A space to come on a daily prayer quest and to place your prayers. Where the Cistercians in Ireland and Carmelita's in New Zealand are happy to support the community with their prayers. I love the gentle way the prayer leads me into the presence of my Lord. Wherever I am, I can access this site and experience the Peace of God...


May God's Love, Peace n' Joy be with you on this sacred journey to His Birth and here is a prayer you can use daily...
"King of kings and Lord of lords, all power belongs to you in heaven and on earth. As a child of such a king, embolden me to pray and work until your kingdom is fully embodied here." ... from "the WORD among us"