Monday

His Praise Endures For Ever!


I find when I listen to Gregorian music and sit in the silence, I cannot
but be in the Presence of God.
I feel like I have fallen into the hands of the Lord... Praise n' Glory to His name forever...

Psalms 112: 1
Praise the Lord!
Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments!


Psalms 111: 2,7-8, 10
Great are the works of the Lord, studied by all who pleasure in them. The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy, they are established forever and ever to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness.

The fear of the Lord
is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who practice it.





His praise endures for ever!


May God's Blessings surround you and they become you...

http://www.trustiam.com