Thursday

I Can Do All Things Through Christ...

“Take no thought for tomorrow; He will take care of it (Matt 6:34). Don't be anxious, worried, or fearful. Turn your needs over to the Lord, with thanksgiving, and He will give you peace that passes human understanding (Phil 4:6-7). Your life is good now, if you are looking in the right direction; and it is only going to get better!”LB

Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success. Worry is the interest paid on trouble before it falls due. Don't worry... be happy. May your life be full of peace, and prosperity!

I loved this, as I read it and remembered my son saying to me when I was going through great bouts of fear n' anxiety, "Mom, be happy... don't worry!"

May we be blessed with all good things God has coming our way. Friends if we really understood the full extent of the power we have available through prayer, we might be speechless. Our prayers are the most powerful asset we have.

Persevere...never give up. God Bless you!


http://www.trustiam.com

Please, bear with us as our website "TrustIAm" takes on a new look.