Thursday

You Are Mine...


Oh, how much He loves us. Have we forgotten what He did for us, the humiliation, the torment, torture and suffering a painful death… all because He loves us…we are His. Our sins are great… so great that as a nation, as a country, as the world, we need to humble ourselves and come to Him…

O' my God forgive me, forgive us for wounding you... please give us Your Heart and illuminate our sins that we may come to You in true humility n' repentance.

As I come before you now I plead with you not to harden my heart, help me keep it pure n' humble. Have mercy on me Lord; let my heart be one of compassion that I can pray with the eyes and heart of Jesus.

Thank you, my Lord for Your Love and Mercy.

Help me to give all my worries n' problems to You, O' God, that I am able to pray Your intentions... for the lost souls, for the changing world that it may be a gentler transformation from evil to all that is good. In the Holy Name of Jesus... Jesus...Jesus...Jesus... Amen!

Psalm 91:9-12. Because you have made the LORD your refuge, the Most High your habitation, no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent. For he will give his angels charge of you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.

I want to be able to wake up in the morning in His presence surrounded by thousands of angels in safety... and live, truly live as my God wants me to live!





May Gods Blessings flow over you and become you...

The day is drawing closer to when the new TrustIAm website will be up. I hope you all will stop in for a visit.

http://www.trustiam.com