Tuesday

The Power in Prayer…


I believe that when I come before Jesus n’ ask Him what to pray for in my needs, my desires, my concerns … I trust then that my prayer is His will.

Jesus tells us as we read Luke 24:36-49, ...when He came to those gathered together, after rising from the dead on the third day, showing them He was not a spirit but of flesh n’ bone. He said to them, he opened their minds... open the eyes of their hearts... that all that was written in scripture was fulfilled; that repentance n’ forgiveness of sins in his name was to be spread through out the world… that they were not alone.

He said, “ And behold, I send the promise ( the Holy Spirit) of my Father upon you; but stay in the city, until you are clothed with power from on high. RSV


We live in a world that is unsettling and in constant change; it all seems to be happening at a rapid speed. Let us come together in prayer… pray for what He puts on our hearts . That we become of one accord in prayer, Acts 1:14… and pray for one another!



May Jesus lift his hands and bless all of us...

http://www.trustiam.com