Thursday

Prayers From The Heart...


My Lord, My God...O' Papa, Please forgive me my sins and as I come before you I plead with you not to harden my heart, help me keep it pure n' humble. Place me inside Your Heart. Have mercy on me Lord, let my heart be one of compassion that I can pray with the eyes and heart of Jesus. Leave me not in the agony of tears, but heal me... fill me with joy n' happiness. Help me to give all my worries n' problems to the Blessed Mother, that I am able to pray Her intentions... for the lost souls, for the changing world that it may be a gentler transformation from evil to all that is good. To unity... to love! In the Holy Name of Jesus... Jesus...Jesus...Jesus... Amen!

Let my heart sing with thoughts and images of You, O Lord!





May the Hand of God rest on your lives... with prosperity for the soul!

http://www.trustiam.com