Sunday

Thank You, Abba, Father...


I awoke this morning to coolness in the air; the sun, as it splashed it's warm light through the trees, is full of promises for a good day. This gift that is given to me... great is the Lord who made it; and at his command it hastens on its course.
In these early moments of this new day, I give thanks and know that God is the all; that the strength of my praise is from him...for he is even greater then his works
!

Blessed is the Lord for all that he has given me. Blessed is His Holy Name
... for He has spoken and it came to be; he commanded and it stood forth.





Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen... Psalm 33: 12

May the Son of God fill your day full of his healing light... may it well up within you in gratefulness n' you become the blessing to others!

http://www.trustiam.com